Winter has arrived 🌧🥶 and we couldn’t be more excited to share some Soul Warming Recipes with you 🔥🥣
This meal will pack a nutrient dense punch and we all know that right now, a powered up immune system is our first line of defense against any 🦠!
Try this easy-to-make Carrot & Lentil Soup 🥕 🥣 🌶
1 tbsp coconut oil (olive oil or butter also ok to use)
2 garlic cloves, sliced or crushed
1 onion, roughly chopped
2 large celery stalks, sliced
4 medium carrots, sliced
200g split red lentils, rinsed
1 litre hot veggie stock (powered is also good)
Optional: add some fresh chilies or a tsp of cayenne pepper for some extra heat 🔥
1. Heat the oil in a pan and sweat the onion and garlic for about 5 mins to soften.
2. Add the lentils, carrots, celery and stock, then stir and bring to the boil. Cover and summer for 15 - 20 mins until carrots soften.
3. Option to eat chunky or blend it up to smooth it out. Either way it’s super YUMMY!
4. Add a spoonful of mustard or hummus for additional creaminess and flavour :)
5. Freeze or chill any leftovers
Move • Breathe • Eat to Thrive
“What we do for ourselves matters”
#GETUNSTUCK with MYC 👣🙏⚡️