Made from the nectar of coconut blossoms, Credé Organic Coconut Sugar is as sweet as tropical sunshine. This cane sugar alternative is just as sweet but boasts a much more robust flavour profile. With malty notes and caramel hints, it adds depth to baked goodies like brownies and biscuits. Treat your sweet palate with extra taste using Credé Organic Coconut Sugar.
- Rich, malty flavour and caramel taste
- Dissolves just as quickly as cane sugar
- Contains inulin, a useful prebiotic fibre
- Impacts blood sugar levels much more slowly than cane sugar
- LACON certified organic
- Not suitable for diabetics or those on a calorie restricted diet
- Use as a 1 to 1 replacement for cane sugar in your coffee, tea and cooking.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1572
- Protein (g): 1,44
- Total Carbohydrate (g): 95,1
- of which Total Sugar (g): 95,1
- Total Fat (g): 0,7
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1,14
- Sodium (mg): 136